Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things


Taking a Material Girl break, because I have to share some of my favorite new products.

1) My new "Barbie" brand shoes from Miko Mikai. Makes me want to be a blonde ... for a minute or two max.

2) MAC cosmetics "Nude" eye liner. While preparing for the pageant, I visited Face Value Salon in Crozet, Virginia. My stylist Lucinda Riley recommended that my facial features called for eye-opening products, including this amazing pencil. I put it on the lower inside of my eyes, and WOW! I'm a new woman. :)

3) Venus razor. This is an oldie but a goodie. I clearly remember the first time I used a Venus razor. I've never gone back, and I've convinced multiple friends to use them. That's product loyalty!

4) Sugar-free jello. This is my saving grace while staying in shape. I eat about 6 or 8 of them a day. Usually in one sitting. At 10 calories each, do the math - that's less than 100 calories!

5) Everlast interval timer. Speaking of staying in shape, I love working out with this little timer that lets you mindlessly workout until the bell rings! Interval training is one of the best ways to burn fat in a fraction of the time. You can try out a similar workout style using an online timer.

6) Zebra print tiara case from Southwest Trading. 2 cases for only $12.00 -I use one as a lunch box! They have luggage, computer cases, flip flops and several other prints.

7) Anything Wonder Woman. I own a pocket mirror, planner, bag, 2 t-shirts, book, 2 costumes, a bracelet, and hopefully more soon. Did you see MAC's Wonder Woman display? I broke out in tears when I saw it. Simply breathtaking.

Ah that was fun, almost felt like a shopping spree without leaving my cozy bed. Time to go back to work and service! ~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment