Sunday, October 9, 2011

NFL Cheerleaders Reunion, November Kansas City Chiefs Appearance

Anyone who knows me can attribute to the importance of my time as an NFL Cheerleader for the Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams organizations. These honors allowed me to realize the importance of service, teamwork, and empowerment within a group of successful women. These women have shown me what it means to be well rounded in career and social lives, to enjoy life, sports and friendship. I truly attribute my success today to my experience within the NFL and the opportunities these organizations have extended to me.

In September 2011, I was honored to be involved in the inaugural NFL Cheerleaders Reunion in Las Vegas, where I emceed the event and met many women from across the country, including cheerleaders from the Buccaneers, Colts, Falcons, Raiders, Cardinals, Cowboys, Jaguars, Panthers and more.

In November 2011, I will return to Kansas City to throw the first pass at the Kansas City Chiefs game vs the Denver Broncos, also in association with the annual Chiefs Cheerleaders Reunion. Stay tuned to many other appearances associated with this visit to the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment