|Ms United States Laura Eilers is a certified personal |
trainer and fitness/dance instructor.
Having cheered 6 years in the NFL for 2 teams,
Laura is recognized for her contributions to the industry of
professional cheerleading and dance.
- Target: Women and Girls. Time needed: 60-90 minutes. Get moving during a “Diva Boot Camp” including rhinestone hula hoops, jump ropes, and cones. Discussion will include nutrition and health.
- Target: Girls. Time needed: 90-120 minutes, or can be facilitated through online participation. Hold a “Miss Fit” pageant. Female contestants ages 5-13 are recognized for their commitment to healthy choices and have the chance to earn fun prizes including a “Miss Fit” banner and crown.
- Target: Women. Time needed: 20-40 minutes. Facilitate the influential presentation entitled “Let’s Move – Shape your body, mind and future.” A successful entrepreneur, Laura discusses how her transformation to a healthy body and attitude allowed her career and personal life to flourish.
|Ms. United States endorses "Let's Move" - the |
White House's campaign for a healthier America.
- Email Ms. United States
- Include the following information:
- Date(s), Time(s) and Location
- Description of event and/or website
- Accommodations if more than 100 miles outside of Richmond, Virginia
About Ms. United States Laura Eilers:
|Download the Ms. United States Let's Move Program from Facebook|